We provide on-site repairs and maintenance services or alternatively, just drop it off at our premises. We are also CSR certified for busy industrialised zones.
High quality new and used sewing machines, components and parts.
Professional and Reliable
30 years+ experience. LRM Designs prides itself on providing high quality worksmanship and a great aftercare service at competitive rates.
We provide flexible appointments, 6 days a week to cater for your busy schedule so don't hesitate to give us a call.
We Can Help
There can be a number of things that can go wrong whilst sewing. The most common problems being:
- Your sewing machine is skipping stitches
- Your sewing machine is running to slow
- The sewing machine has loose stitches
- The light bulb on the sewing machine doesn’t work
- The bobbin is not winding correctly
- It is gathering threads underneath the material
- The sewing machine squeaks & requires oiling
- The foot controller is broken
- The motor is faulty
If you do a lot of sewing, lint, thread and broken needles can collect in the needle bar, hook, and feed mechanism, causing problems ranging from noise to more serious problems that can stop the machine from sewing. Heavy use can remove the oil that the machine uses to run smoothly. Lint or thread pieces can cause serious tension problems. Having your sewing machine serviced regularly will avoid more potentially serious problems.
If any of these problems do occur, drop it in to us and we will take care of the rest.